Tuesday, January 19, 2010



+++ A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her. +++




It has been a long long time since I wrote the last post. I miss you all so much, and I've a lot of stories to share to all of you my lovely readers :) Ok, no more talking, let's share! ;)


♥♥♥


Just cut my hair at Hikaru last Saturday (I can't believe that I got cut at there, because I always get cut at my 'subscribe' saloon, and I also can't believe when my friends said to me that Hikaru is expensive enough, I don't think so, because my 'subscribe' saloon is more expensive than Hikaru, I wonder, how much do they spend for a cut ? 'o'). After that, went to PTC, got 2 pairs of Giordano jeans (so fvcking cheap! only 400++ for 2 pairs! how cheap is that ?! lucky me >.<). And then got photobox (TERPAKSA, that's because I must submit my photos for farewell book, it sucks huh !? that I can't print my photos *because the colour is the way too dark* and the most sucking fact that my farewell book just like biodata book, can't they make it more special?! -.-). I'm not so photogenic, my photobox result proves it. So sucks, that I wasted 400 seconds for only 5 shot *1 failed, time was up -.-* and no effect ?! WTH! Ok2, no more talking about it ~ =p


new hair


my photobox


new Giordano >.<




♥♥♥


Last Sunday, I was test at Petra 1, the test is usual, but for math, so d*mn hard! And for English, so fvcking easy!!! That's because I love English so much!! >.<  I think Widya Merti's students are the most 'urakan' one, because we went there used white shoes *only us, the other were wearing black!!*, -not so tidy- uniform, -not so tidy- tie, hahaha, and last but not least, the only one who were texting while waiting for the interview section *at class!!* hahaha. I love Petra 1's canteen,so huge! And P1 also near from everywhere > LOOPS, PTC, MCD, HOKY, G-Walk > ahh!! But one thing I don't like about Petra is the atmosfer, so boring, just like Widya Merti :( And for the interview section, I answered it in a very2 safety way, so polite and smart, haha. My trick! =p And after that, me and my friends (omg my elementary friends are completely different! I'm so shocked! =p) went to PTC, by foot *just across the street =p*=p Haha, so weird that on Sunday, we wore uniform to PTC. When I was eating at Food Court, some dudes were looking at me in the weird way, I knew what the hell they were thinking about, I'm sure they were thinking about how tall I am and why I still wear Junior High School's uniform ?! Hell, jealous huh ?! =p After changed clothes, met my Father there who were already done his business at church, and we saw Crocs store, and ya, I WANT TO BUY IT, but my daddy said that we must picked up my mommy first, so ya, we went home first, picked up my mommy, and then went there again =p My mommy got nothing, my daddy got one, and I got White Croc-Band with Starbucks and Chess Love for the pin ♥♥♥. Ya, honestly, I felt so weird when I wore Crocs, because seems like I'm an ugly ducking, wearing a big and long shoes, with a very2 skinny legs, sucks huh ?! Ya, but I'll only wear it when I wear jeans or trousers =p hahaha. And I also got a new black long legging and a new black belt for school. And I ate at De Plaats, I heart the Pancake and the Mocktail so much! >.<


new Crocs XD


Italian Blue Mocktail


Daddy's Coke >.<


♥♥♥


GW DITERIMA DI SMAK PETRA 1 !! Eventhough only 3rd category, but that's enough, because I can prove to myself and the other, that I can do it. All of my friends couldn't in to P1, and got throw into P3, but not for me, I could in to P1 or P3 *ya I can choose it*. I believe efortness will get the best achievement soon, and I proved it, all of my efortness had paid :) But, I'm getting really really confused this time, which one should I prefer, Sinlui or Petra 1 ? Honestly, deep inside my heart, I really really want be one of Sinlui's part, but in the other side, my father wants me to be in Petra, because it's easier for the transport, easier subject, the location is really really strategic, but in my mind, Sinlui is the number one, eventhough it's farther, more difficult, bla bla bla, because I'm so into Sinlui!! >.<>my Mommy is in Singapore right now, she just went there today with my auntie. Ahh poor me that she's left me alone with my daddy and my grandma :(( I want to go to the SG too, I want to go to the Singapore Flyer and Universal Studios there >.<>, OMG, I miss Singapore :( 


♥♥♥


Wew, task task task and task. When will it done?! It seems never done, but getting fewer and fewer. That isn't because I'm lazy to do it or whatever, but it doesn't make sense at all, that National Exam only 68 days left, but we still have a lot of tasks that don't important and relate with the subjects of National Exam at all !! Isn't that sucks ?! And I'm so bad of managing time, what should I do ?! :(


♥♥♥


My currently addiction and wishlist :



* vodka, smirnoff, brandy, whisky, tequila, champagne, wine
* sports car
* photography and SLR camera
* Nokia 5530 or 5320
* Sony Ericsson w950i or W508
* Lunar New Year and Valentine Day
* gorgeous guys
* macbook/vaio/hp compaq
* i-pod
* guitar, break dance, driving,taekwondo, web design&photoshop courses
* hair extension
* BE SLIMMER!!


hahaha :D


♥♥♥


Ya, I think today's enough here, so see ya on my next post, and wish me luck for facing all of this :) See ya!




error








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY