Monday, January 11, 2010

정복자 !!!


*** a winner never stops trying ***


Thanks God, I MADE IT! Succeed in to Sinlui JAPRES A category. It means, the highest category among A-C, the cheapest and the smartest *but I'm not that smart, just because I am in Widya Merti, if you get bad scores in Widya Merti, that'll be sucks, because in Widya Merti, a whole things are EASY, like the tests, tasks, and examinations, so don't you ever think I'm that smart ok!*. But my war hasn't done ok, I still need to face Petra 1 test (which is include SOCIAL STUDIES that isn't include in National Exam, and P1 only accepts around 22 students from around two hundred students who applied, isn't that sucks?! -.-) and Sinlui's Placement Test, and of course, National Exam and the relations. So, just wish me luck, ok ;)



error

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY