Friday, January 22, 2010

*** If you chase two rabbits, both will escape. ***

♥♥♥♥

Yap, I gotta ended up this war. I need to choose one of them, this is now or never. 
SMAK St. Louis 1 Surabaya VS SMAK Petra 1 Surabaya.
Who'll win the war ? 

♥♥♥♥





team 1 : SMAK St. Louis 1 Surabaya

-----

(+) PLUS (+) :
+ I can compete, this school challenges me so dead, a lot of rivals, deeper subject *I need all of them to be a future surgeon*
+ more entertainment *the eksul so d*mn few!*, not that boring *the library so ewww XD*, prestige, well-known
+ cheaper *education way alias japres kategori A, so the way cheaper*
+ I'm so fvcking in love with the uniforms, especially the tartans one
+ THIS IS MY DREAM SCHOOL SINCE I WAS 12!!

-----

(-) MINUS (-) :
- farther, time *class begins at 6.30 am, sucks -.-*, transportation
- the subject is the way too hard, especially Science major  *I need to be in Science class if I wanna be a surgeon*
- can't manage time well if I school there



team 2 : SMAK Petra 1 Surabaya

-----

(+) PLUS (+) :
+ well known *orang Jakarta kalau ditanyain sekolah di Surabaya, taunya cuma Petra =p*, especially for the school who's already been in Olympic
+ closer, easy for the transport and managing time
* not so hard as Sinlui

-----

(-) MINUS (-) :
- so boring, for the environment *just like my junior high* and the uniform so boring *just an ordinary National uniform*
- more expensive *I just could be on the 3rd category, and it ways too expensive, twice than Sinlui*
- the subjects learner not so good as Sinlui


♥♥♥♥

After thinking and wasting a lot of times away  *also I've asked a lot of people for references, and my parents advice of course*, finally I ended up this war and decided to made SMAK St. Louis 1 Surabaya as the winner. Yeah, I'll be one of Sinlui's students start this middle year. The reason ? Because I'M SO INTO SINLUI!!! ♥♥♥ Hey Sinlui, wait for me, I'll be there for ya! ;)

error






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY