|
|---|
Saturday, May 29, 2010
"Careless shepherd make excellent dinner for wolf."
Yesterday, I went to talkshow with my mother, grandma, and my auntie. It such a FUNTASTIC talkshow! It held by buddhist united scholars of University of Surabaya to celebrated Vesak Day every year. It was fun, with a hillarious drama-parody, choir and of course, the amazing talkshow which was giving me a lot of enlightenments. But, 2 silly things happened that night :


1. When we already done the talkshow, we went downstair to went home *it was in a hotel* . I walked on the front, and suddenly I heard splashing, "Byurrr!", and I didn't know what it was. I just guessing that it was things fallen to the pond *without any fish or stones or bla bla bla, just water!* of something like that, but I kept wondering, why was the sound so noise ? And I turned around and found out that my auntie was in there! She fell into there! She didn't realize that it was a pond there! She wet all over her body! What an embarassed moment! I couldn't imagine if I was the one who fell down there! I'm sure I'll be really embarassed because a lot of people were there, starring on us, laughter. And the stuffs she brought was drown under the water, and the hotel keeper was holding his laugh and began to cleaned that pound. And we brought her to the restroom, she was laughing all the time! We checked her stuffs like handphone, wallet, bla bla bla, fortunately nothing happens at all. When she walked out, everybody was starring at her, maybe they were wondering, "What's wrong with her ? Why she all wet ? Why did she do in the middle of night *almost midnight!*? Hahaha, if they knew what was happened, I'm sure they'll go LOL! I'm sure she was sleepy or worried about her child! Hahah, we kept laugh on the way home until now! My grandma and my mom told everyone about that incident, so did I, writing on here .. hahaha.
2. When I reached home from the talk show, my father asked me about where was his phone. Well, actually I used his phone for an alarm, but he already taken it back. But he kept asking me and told me to found it out. And what happened after ? We found it in his car! Of course, he's the one who forgot where did he put it ,, geez -.-

Labels: diary ♥
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)







