|
|---|
Thursday, June 24, 2010
my birthday was
R A W K !
let's share some story!
Yesterday was my birthday. I woke up early in the morning, eventhough I just slept around 3am. Ya, that's because of my handphones keep 'lighting' and I forgot to turn it back. So, I woke up, and if I woke up, I wouldn't sleep anymore, well at least insomnia first =p And, I got around 8 messages on midnight and it kept running, until I got around 34 greeting messages from my fellas and families, thanks all, love you! :) And after that, took a bath and then went online. I was so shocked that in the morning, I've already got a lot of greetings at msn, ym, skype, ooVoo, telephone, tweets *I got around 29 for all, and I made it as favorite, thanks :)*, tumblr, blog and the most shocking things was on facebook. I got around 80++ notif on my 1st-3rd acc. Yeah, it just morning, and for now I check, I got UNCOUNTABLE, ya eventough I didn't know them all *well around 80% =p* But I'm upset, because a lot of ppl were gave me greetings not just on one of my acc, but can be two or all of them, hey, one is enough, but thank you so much, I really really apprecaite it :)
And then I went to Sinlui, took my uniform. Well, you know what, last night I tried it, it was too fit, really. The skirt was ok *well at least I don't need to repair it, because it fits already, not as I thought before*, but the shirt, for the batik, it's too press body. I tried it last time, it wasn't like that, well because I tried with junkies, and the junkies wasn't ladies fit, and the batik does, geez, I've already bought one again, and I ordered the same size, sht, I can't return my batik now, but I think for the new one I can, yeah I hope. And for the balloon shirt, well it was press body too, but I want the larger one,, and for the national uniform, the shirt was ok, not press body, but too short! Oh, I think I'll go to Atom *beside repair that uniform, digedein* to buy the balloon and the national shirt, but I won't get Sinlui's logo&bet, and they don't have the batik, so the only choice is ordering from sinlui, dmn -.- . And for the vest, it was ok, and it was cool! haha. Well, the batik not as bad as I thought, but still, junkies's better :( And for the sport's uniform, I hate the colour, it's pink! But I love the short, eventhough I lil' bit worry about the tees, because when last time I tried it, si mbaknya bilang kalau itu bakalan 'mengkeret', well I hope not :( And for the hat + tie, it's sucks, better WMs .. dmn -.- And I just realized that they all costed too much! grrr And happy news, masuknya diundur jadi tanggal 14, yay! ><
ps : sorry no photos, I didn't take any, and I didn't bring my camera :(
the batik, see the line *that I circled* ?!
the logo
the balloon + vest
the pin
short huh ?!
the bet
the sport's uniform
*ya I know, the tees is big, but katanya mengkeret -.-*
*****
After that, go to TP to celebrate my bday. I invited #tuiingtuiing #NmMeilleurAmi + yessica + devina + chen + mamah, but only chen + mamah + devina + jessica + oliph + bee + thall + pinna who made it. I was sad that none of Nm Meillur Ami was there *sob :'(*. We had fun there, until something 'weird' happened. The waitress from XO Suki called me and told me to go outside. I was guessing that it was my mom, but it wasn't. They tried to 'mad' at me because of some accident that thall screamed because of one of the waitress was dropping some pan, but they didn't make it. I know, it was 'somebody's' plan, and yeah it's true. It's #tuiingtuiing's plan! Bee showed up and she brought a cake and #tuiingtuiing who came sang happy birthday and I blowed the candles, well we don't care if everyone was watching us .. haha *ouu, that's why #tuiingtuiing came outside eventhough just me who had been calling, I was wondering why, and I knew it haha* Well, first, Bee said to me that she didn't come, but I realized something that something wrong with it, because she's already asked questions like, "What should I wear bla blabla" and at the end she suddenly didn't come, that doesn't make any sense at all! hahaha. And lucky me, held it at mall, so that #tuiingtuiing wouldn't do something 'terrible' *baca : ngerjain* to me hahaha. Thanks for the surprise guys, I was really really happy! That was my first time got a suprise like that, thank you so much :) After lunch, we walked around, and end at stingers. Me, chen and mamah was playing bom bom car, me and chen twice, haha that was fun! Sumpah, barang gw mau mencelat semua gara2 diseruduk sama si chen, apalagi pas makan permen, ampe mau keluar dari mulut tuh permen, bahkan watch gw sempet lepas .. haha. And then we three went to searched headphones, but I didn't found it, oh geez -.- And we stopped at some accecories's store, and I got a belt for school for only 81k. I want an ear rings that's so cool, but I think I don't need it, and it's the way too expensive, around 50k, tsktsktsk. I was looking for Kpop Magz, Cinemagz, and some magz and comics, but I didn't find it, ya sudahlah, nanti saja cari di PTC *eventhough PTC is so dmn crowd because of NBA Madness, yeah it success makes me 'mad' because of the crowd -.-*. After that, watched Knight&Day. I asked my daddy for cinema, and he bought the ticket for K&D, thanks mom, dad! Actually, Chen and her big bro came with. She sat right beside me *yeah, she bought the ticket after me, hampir salah seat lo, akakaka* and we laughed together like a crazy ppl .. ahahaha. Click here for the review. After that, I had dinner at Top Noodle Express, and guess what, I got headache, so sudden, idk why. Last year, I had the same accident happens, always, like cursed, if I held my bday party at TP until night, at the end I got headache, oh pleasee -.-
the belt
gift from Pinna, Devina and Mamah, uu Mamah's gift so cute, 2 keychains of Mr.Teddy! ><
*****

Fb tampilan baru di notifications. Ada fotonya, tapi kok malah ga nyaman ya ?! -.-
*****
Ok, I think today's end here, so see ya! ;)

Labels: diary ♥
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)







