|
|---|
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
生日快樂
Gelukkige Verjaardag
Joyeux Anniversaire
お誕生日おめでとうございます
Buon Compleanno
С днем рождения
¡feliz cumpleaños
สุขสันต์วันเกิด
Chúc mừng sinh nhật
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY TO ME!
wish me all the best
may God always beside me :)
*****
ga kerasa, udah 15 tahun lamanya gw ada di bumi ini ...
merasakan suka dan duka sebagai seorang manusia ...
sebagai seorang anak/cucu/keponakan/kakak ...
sebagai seorang murid ...
sebagai seorang teman ....
that's all the most precious things I've ever had in my life :)
*****
I'm so happy ..
I have a parents that,
always here for me,
senantiasa membesarkanku hingga sekarang ini,
menyanyangiku dan mengajarkanku hal2 berguna ...
mereka bekerja keras hanya untukku seorang ...
mereka rela berkorban jika berhubungan denganku ....
gw tidak tahu harus bagaimana membalas jasa mereka yg begitu besar kepadaku ...
I know I'll never can reply them all ..
but, all I can say for right now is,
THANK YOU
thanks for making me like this ....
thanks for always tell me the right thing ..
thanks for raising me ...
thanks for caring me ...
thanks for loving me ...
thanks for sacrificing just for me ..
thanks for EVERYTHING you've done to me
both of you are the most precious things that God ever made
without you two, I doubt I can survive
ya, surely, I'll never will ..
thanks for everything
I promise I'll always loving you two
caring you two
dutiful to you two
replying all of your kindness eventhough I know I won't make it as same as you gave me
I'll promise I'll always beside you until the your last breath
I ♥ U
MOM and DAD
always ..
****
thanks for all of my families,
that caring me so much,
and always here for me
I ♥ U all :)
*****
thanks for all of my friends
either my bestfriends, my closest friends, my classmates, my cyber friends, blogger, my lovely readers, tweeples, and you
thanks for everything you gave to me
thanks for being my friends
thanks for caring me
thanks for making me laugh
thanks for always here whenever I needed, happy or sad
thanks for accepting me for whoever I am
THANK YOU SO MUCH
*****
thanks for all of my teachers and tutors
thanks for making me smarter
thanks for telling me the right things
thanks for making my way to success easier
THANK YOU SO MUCH
god bless you all always :)
****
Sorry, If I made mistakes
Ya'll know that everybody makes mistakes
so do I ...
I'm so sorry if I've ever hurted you
I'm sorry if I had a lot of mistakes to you
I'm sorry if I've ever done anything wrong
I AM SO SORRY
hope you'll forgive me ...
*****
I wish on my 15th birthday,
that I can make people around me happy,
make my parents happy and proud of me,
be a good friend,
fullfill my goals,
get everything I want,
be a success person,
be a wiser person,
get my freedom,
and be a better Lena from now on :)
*****
Thanks God, for letting me born in this world
in this families
in this environment
thanks for your kindness
thanks for your best choice for me
thanks for all of your good plans
thanks for always hearing my pray
thanks for giving me this parents, this families, this friend, and this relatives
I don't know how to thanks to you, God
but, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LETTING ME BE YOUR 'DAUGHTER'
:)
*****
I hope that my 15th birthday will be my beginning for be a new lena,
A BETTER LENA
saengil chukha hamnida to me! :)
*****
and thanks for all of your greetings, either on facebook, twitter, blog, msn, text, phone, ym, skype, ooVoo, formspring, tumblr, etc , I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
I'm so happy that you all caring about me with remembering my birth date, and greeting me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH :)
but, sorry, I can't reply them all, so sorry, but THANKS, I ♥ U
:)
*thanks buat yg sms malem2, ampe tidur jam 3 bangung jam 6, and yg di twitter, gw favorite tweets nya, yg di facebook, buanyak banget notifnya, but it's a pleasure, thank you so much :D*
ps : I'll go to TP to celebrate my bday today with my friends, I'll share you the story tomorrow, wait for it ya! ;)

0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)







