Tuesday, June 15, 2010

homework


stole this from Cil

Ten things about yourself:
1. I hate to be lied, but I do lie
2. I'm an introvert
3. I do think a lot, I think about everything
4. I have the wildest imagination among other
5. I'm afraid of losing someone
6. I'm perfectionism
7. I'm not that independent, but I'm trying to be, and sometimes I feel uncomfortable with myself
8. Hate everything noisy
9. I'm super duper lazy that makes me doubt about my willing to be a successfull surgeon, though I'm not that smart
10. I'm an ignorant, so don't expect careness from me 

Nine things you wish you had:
1. A lot of talents
2. My mom total healing
3. Success
4. Freedom
5. Happiness
6. Wisdom
7. Fame
8. Prettier and slimmer me, but I do love myself
9. Wealth

Eight ways to win your heart:
1. Mature 
2. Humorous
3. Spontaneous and romantic
4. Smart
5. Good looking and taller than me 
6. Care
7. ♥ me for who I am
8. Honest and loyal

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. My future
2. My parents
3. What people think about me
4. Logan Lerman ♥
5. My past sometimes
6. My weight *oh pleasee that's true :(*
7. What do I have to do 

Six things that make you at peace:
1. Sleeping
2. Listening to my favorite musics
3. Watching dvds
4. Online
5. Chilling with people I ♥
6. Doing something successful

Five things you wish you could say to five different people right now:
1. I want my freedom 
2. Please, stop being like that 
3. I miss you guys :(
4. I'm afraid
5. I hate you, go to hell!

Four things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Thinking about tomorrow
2. Pray of course
3. Listening to the musics until I feel asleep
4. Brush my teeth

Two things you want to do before you die:
1. Make everybody around me happy and proud of me, especially my parents 
2. Achieve something in life

One confession:
Sometimes, I hate my parents, but just SOMETIMES when they do something I don't like at all, sorry mom, dad :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY