Tuesday, June 29, 2010

we ❤ u HARRY!


10 years
7 books
8 movies
we ❤ u
we have grown up together ....


*****

I could remember when first time my parents brought me to the cinema for watching your 1st sequel, that was my first time went to cinema and I was like 5th years old! And I was amazed like WOW! I've never seen a movie like that, YOU ARE THE FIRST EVER MOVIES I SAW AND I WAS LOVED AT THE FIRST SIGHT! And after that, I kept continue to watched your franchise until now, and now I'm 15th! You've never disappointed me with all of your sequels, with a lot of love birds going strong and unexpectable end *well at least for the half blood prince, I think it lil' bit sucks =p* Seeing Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grin gone from nothing to SOMETHING and they all have grown up like TOO FAST AND UNEXPECTABLE! I can remembered when I was seeing Daniel's face FROM AN INNOCENT TO A MAN! I just can't believe when I see Emma, I remembered when she was a cute and innocent girl, and now she's not a girl not yeat a woman, but she's FABULOUS and dmn BEAUTIFUL! Saw her at Burberry's ads just like DMN AWESOME! And for Rupert and Tom Felton, they gone gentle, just like 'wow'! For Bonnie Wright who roled Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, gone prettier each day. And the changed of an Actor who roled Prof. Dumbledore, Hoghwart's Principal, from Richard Harris (late) and now Michael Gambon.

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter 

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger

Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley

Bonnie Wright as Ginny Weasley

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

Richard Harris (then) & Michael Gambon (now) as Professor Dumbledore

Ralph Fiennes as Lord Voldemort
*what an amazing make up! how come a handsome guy like ralph become an alien like voldemort ?! =p*

Alan Rickman as Severus Snape
*great make up! rickman looks younger! =p*

***** 


many2 thanks for Mrs. JK Rowling who brought Harry's world to our world ...
without your wildest imagination, we wouldn't even know what A NEW ERA WITCH are haha
I adore you so much! You're my inspiration, your writing, your effort, it's just FLAWLESSLY AWESOME!
your writing gave us a lot of inspiration and joyful of the world
we know that harry's things don't exist but it's a pleasure to be imagined ! hahaha


well honestly, I haven't read all of the books yet, bcs I don't like reading apalagi buku setebel itu =p

amazing yet scary Hogwarts

the phenomenal quidditch

the wizard's house :
Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff 
*well I ❤ Slytherin! =p*


*****

thanks for all of the directors from Chris Colombus (1-2), Alfonso Cuarón (3), Mike Newell (4), and David Yates (the rest), you guys are just AWESOME!
you could bring us a SUPERB movies and a world of witches PERFECTLY!
I've never imagined what you all have done to this franchise until it became really really fvcking HIP!
YOU GUYS RAWK! 

*****

All of Harry Potter's Fans *including me =p* are SUPER DUPER AMAZING! we promised that we'll loyal to Harry eventhough a lot of amazing movies came out there!
well, I don't really THAT CARE about Twilight Saga, that brought us Team Edward The Vampire or Team Jacob The Werewolves, I don't care about how great the books are, and how fvcking amazing the movies are, I just not like it as I like Harry so bad! Well maybe Twilight is hipper than HP now, yea that's all because the released time, that HP got long period of released, and Twilgiht just BAM! So fast period. I don't care about how to get a ticket for Eclipse but I do REALLY REALLY CARE about how to get a ticket for Deathly Hallows' premiere for next 4 months, I just can't wait! I just love Harry more, that I judge the stories are more creative and AMAZING! I don't really into a love story between a vampire and a human that bla bla bla, I like Twilight, but NOT AS I LIKE HARRY POTTER! I admit that Harry is flawlessly beautiful movies! I just WOW when I saw the effect, story, bla bla bla, I JUST LOVE HARRY POTTER!

Harry Potter vs Twilight

got this from tumblr, see ?!

vote!




*****

So sad for the new generation *read : our little bro/sis*, that can't enjoy Harry Potter Franchise from the beginning and grown with it, IT WAS AWESOME! Well, they will have the other franchise, maybe ?! But I don't think it'll as great as Harry! haha 

*****

HP's sequels (urut dari pertama sampai akhir) :

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone *my favorite*

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and The Prizoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix *my favorite*

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince


Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
(divided into 2 part, released November 2010 and July 2011, still have no official posters)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY