|
|---|
Thursday, June 17, 2010
well, we don't know it either, but I think she does copied GaGa extraordinary's style
ya eventhough she denied it and GaGa 'pointed' at her, just Aguilera who knows the truth right ?! =p
but it seems SO TRUE, just take a look at Aguilera's newest music video "Not Myself Tonight" that look SO similar with "Bad Romance" Lady GaGa ,, agree ?!

left : Bad Romance by Lady GaGa
right : Not Myself Tonight by Christina Aguilera
BAD ROMANCE
NOT MYSELF TONIGHT
*****

Btw, I just signed up on Twatter. That site just AS SAME AS Twitter, but seems 'more indonesian' and more complicated I think. I tried it first times, and I felt bored with it, so I came back tweeting =p haha anyone have it ? tell me then =p
*****

I'm so fvcking in ♥ with California Gurls by Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg! It so fvcking awesome, cute MV *katy perry half naked =p* and upbeat songs! Love it ;)
*****

I just watching a lot of trailers, and I felt so sad that I haven't watch Karate Kid, The A-Team, SATC 2 and TOY STORY! I want to watch them so bad :( Apalagi sekarang di Supermal XXI udah ada 3D, Indonesian subtitle pula! Jadi kalo mau noton 3D ga usah jauh2 ke SuTos ataupun susah2 karena ga ada subtitle-nya =p Can't wait for Eclipse, Salt, Last Airbender, etc! OH I ♥ MOVIES SO MUCH!
****
btw, keep voted!

Labels: intermezzo ♥, news ♥, star ♥
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)







