Tuesday, July 6, 2010

13rd photoshoot


well, as I promise, this is my 13rd photoshoot
memang sih, gw janjinya kemarin, tapi kemarin blazer gw belum kering, so ya sudah =p
photoshoot today was wearing a lot of wardrobe
and I took as a guy too
enjoy ! ♥

******

as a GAL :

floral dress : Zara
blazer : PTC
jumpsuit : Atom
white tanks : forgot
ripped jegging : PTC
shredded stocking : DIY stuff
shredded top : DIY stuff
vedora hat : Zara
necklaces and bangles : PTC and Atom

my favorite!

it isn't glasses loh, it's a necklace! =p

shredded top-nya bikin sendiri, cuma top biasa gw gunting sama silet2 .. haha 


rambut gw ga gw wax, cuma acak2 manual =p



THE CLOTHES :



******

as a GUY 

trousers : Giordano
black tees : Colorbox
shirts : Zara
necklaces and bangles: PTC
vedora hat : Zara



rambut gw udah ga bisa ditolerir panjangnya, jadi susah sekarang kalau mau foto kaya cowo T.T

my sucks baby freeze


*****

EXTRAS :

me kissing as a girl and a guy =p

*****

wearing my senior high's uniform

keliatan gendut gw T.T rok-nya kegedean T.T

*****

Ugh, I can't stand without texting, at the end, I bought a new number, but I won't change my old number, I'll fix it at XL Center -.- 

*****

take my new button!
copy and paste the code in the box below and put it on your website/blog


error






error








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY