|
|---|
Monday, August 16, 2010
![]()
"Bangsa yang baik adalah bangsa yang menghargai jasa para pahlawannya."
*****
HAPPY 65TH YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE MY BELOVED COUNTRY,
INDONESIA!

I ♥ INDONESIA !
i'm proud as an indonesian ..
that my country has fertile soils, various culture, humble people, and so much more!
and our citizens are respecting and appreciating our hero's services
INDONESIA IS THE BEST!
GO INDONESIA!
hapuskan KKN, kemiskinan dan kebodohan!
sejahterakan negara ini!
INDONESIA PASTI BISA! :)

*****
As usual, if we celebrate our independence day, we held a flag ceremony. My new School, St.Louis 1 Catholic Senior High also follow those 'habit' hehe. Today, I went to school just for a flag ceremony that was so dmn hot! I was sweating like no limit! I spent for about a pack of tissues -.- And thanks for my tallness, I was in the front, ok, not SO front, but still front of 10th grader, but still have some 11-12 grader *I couldn't believe our basketball yard can be filled by us, Sinluiers that amount around 1800 people! but yeah, some (idk which) still must went to Santa Maria, our neighbour school to had a flag ceremony there >> ceritanya masih tetep ga cukup gitu haha* And there was an inauguration of new student council member that made me so fcking envy and remorse *you know why*. Ok, I don't want to talk about it anymore ..
*****
Baru nonton Tekken di dvd. Ok, gw ketinggalan banget, padahal ngakunya movie blogger, ya sorry lah, duit menipis, waktu menipis, dan transport benar2 'TIPIS' haha. And you know what, I won't write the review, bcs it's an old movie =p But, I love JON FOO as JIN KAZAMA there! He's so fcking hawt! He can be handsome, cute (muka asia-bule =p), and serious at the same time! His body is so DAMN HOT! His movement when he's fighting was so FCKING AWESOME! And his coolness, mysterious-ness, toughness make me so fcking in love with him! He acts like he doesn't care, but hell HE CARES! OMG! He's so my type!! ♥♥♥

damn!! ♥
*****
and this is some of my 'photobooth' =p





my favorite ♥
-fin-

0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






