|
|---|
Thursday, March 3, 2011
hari ini, gw sama novita habis menyiksa mbek aka abigael di sekolah
gw ambil bb-nya dia, terus gw taruh di bawah meja, terus waktu dia ambil, gw jepit dia pake meja haha

*****
barang gw dateng!!! beli di novita dkk, abis 200k lebih, tapi dapet 13 item (kalung, anting, gelang, cincin, etc), dapet owl stuff buanyak XD

*****
dikasih file foto-nya Libellule Noir sama Novita, thanks :*
ini beberapa yg udah gw edit :

bad --

not bad

flat

love this one

uhh

the worst

this is the best among all

kacau kacau

cross color-nya kacauu

parah ini --v
ps : gw ada orderan job 2, dari si mbek sama mami gw, tapi gw masih bingung kasih PL, make up, location, dll, dan harus work sama siapa, novita or ce agatha -- btw, ADA YANG MAU FOTO ?! haha
*****
stole from ce pauline
If I were a color, I would like to be black
If I were a number, I would like to be 13
If I were an alphabet, I would like to be A
If I were a taste, I would like to be sweet and sour
If I were a season, I would like to be spring
If I were a month, I would like to be December
If I were a taste, I would like to be sweet and sour
If I were a season, I would like to be spring
If I were a month, I would like to be December
If I were a day, I would like to be saturday
If I were a time, I would like to be evening
If I were an animal, I would like to be fox
If I were a plant, I would like to be tree
If I were a time, I would like to be evening
If I were an animal, I would like to be fox
If I were a plant, I would like to be tree
If I were a flower, I would like to be rose
If I were a jewelry, I would like to be ring
If I were a food, I would like to be noodle
If I were a beverage, I would like to be mineral water
If I were a zodiac, I would like to be cancer
If I were a food, I would like to be noodle
If I were a beverage, I would like to be mineral water
If I were a zodiac, I would like to be cancer
If I were a planet, I would like to be saturn
If I were an object, I would like to be a camera
If I were an emoticon, I would like to be B)
If I were a movie, I would like to be horror-thriller
If I were an object, I would like to be a camera
If I were an emoticon, I would like to be B)
If I were a movie, I would like to be horror-thriller
If I were a country, I would like to be America
*****
and this is Big Bang "Tonight" MV FULL HD
love the editing of the mv!!
*****
-fin-

Labels: diary ♥
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






