|
|---|
Monday, June 21, 2010
and I introduce to you
DUMBDUMB
well it's Mr.Teddy *Mr.Bean's teddy bear* that I bought yesterday *uhh I'm so regretful that I bought it, because mamah and chen planned me to buy one haha jk2*
why choosed DUMBDUMB ?
well, maybe the poll won by POPO, but I more like DUMBDUMB idk why haha
why named DUMBDUMB ?
because I think about Mr.Bean's dumbness, so I think his teddy does, so I choosed DUMB, but sound strange and rude called him DUMB, so I repeat it as DUMBDUMB, and I was so shocked when I was watching The Flinstones that there's a word DUMBDUMB .. haha
where did you buy it ?
at Bear House TP, on 20th June 2010 *that'll be his bday =p*
how much did it cost ?
55k rupiahs haha
and this time wardrobe :
long stripe tanks : PTC
grey sweater : Mark&Spencer London
bangles : PTC
nose ring : PTC
enjoy ♥

well I trie a new tone, what do you think ?! is it better or worse ?
and I tried to make an unique banner for my blog, but I think it isn't that unique :(

i ♥ this one so much!
in front of mirror, no edit =p
*****
ps : I changed this blog looks too, what do you think !? =p
confession : actually, this 3 column layout is sucks, I can't posted videos nicely, because it cropped out, see the post up there! -.-

0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)






