Monday, June 21, 2010

b.r.i.l.l.a.n.t.e



b r i l l a n t e
what does it means ?
it means 'glowing' on france
everybody deserves to glow in their own way
no need to be a follower
just be you
and I'm sure, you'll be proud of it :)

*****

Yesterday, I went to TP to continued my shopping on last Saturday. Well, my fortune, that we got a parking, because the parking lot was really really dmn crowd! Ya you know, TP was crowded because of NBA Madness, and yesterday was the closing ceremony, so no wonder how crowd there was -.- And you know what, NBA Madness is moving to PTC, zomg, I'll be uncoformtable to go PTC later, because of the crowd, grr -.- First destination, watch store. We like about 2 hours walked around TP just for finding a suit watch to me. Ya, my mom choices were really really oldschool and too girly, and my father choices were really really masculine. None suits me -.- And my choices were really really expensive (around 2 million++), just because I wanted the ceramics one. But at the end, I got from Fossil for about 995k. Umm, quite expensive, but whatever, yg penting kan awet .. hahaha. And then eating Red Mango, paroan sama nyokap, pake flavour mango apa gitu gw lupa + topping longan-peach-kit kat. You know what, there was 2 girls sitting in front of me. This is their conversation :
girl #1 : "Me, jok ngamok ae tah, gitu ae ngamok."
girl #2 : "Ya apa ga ngamok coba ?! Masa sampah ditaruh di es ku."
girl #1 : "Ya wes lah, paling ga sengaja toh."
girl #2 : "Ya tetep ae lah, wes2 pokoke aku ngamok."
and then you know what happened next ? Their Red Mango spilled down, BUAKAKAK KAPOK! Makane tah makan jok sambil ngamok .. buakkaka ROFLMAO :D
And then go to J.M.Top Optical for buying my softlens, and idk why, my mom 'melted' and bought me one. I bought the grey one for about 316k. Min gw naik! Yg kanan naik 1/4 dari 2,75 jadi 3, yg kiri tetep 2,75 dan ada silinder 1/2, ini akibat dari kebanyakan komputer.an -.- And then go to Infinite to check apple macbook. And there was a promo! And my dad did allow me to buy one, but not the pro one, but he suggested Acer because it's better than macbook *oh yeah ?! =p* and my mommy, as always, refused me to buy one because of the price, yeah expensive -.- But, I want macbook, because its efficiency and its speed, I hope they'll buy me one, AMEN :) And then dinner at Top Noodle House. Gw keluar sebentar ke Tulip buat cari si Mr.Teddy, eh ga ada, disuruh ke Bear House sama si mbaknya, ya udah, and you know what, gw kesasar -.- There's my conversation with a SPG on a store that I forgot the name :
me : "Mbak, Bear House di mana ya ?"
SPG : "Oh turun aja, teruuuusss, sampe deh."
me : "Ok mbak thank you."
**** 
and I still couldn't find it *maklum jarang ke TP =p* and asked the other SPG :
me : "Mbak Bear House di mana ya ?"
SPG : "Nah itu di seberang."
well, ternyata gw yg salah jalur -.- 
Dannn, perjuangan gw tidak sia2, si Mr.Teddy ada! Dan pilihannya banyak + murah! Only 55k, dibandingin yg di Tulip PTC, udah pilihannya cuma 1, mahal pula, hampir 2x lipat, 96k, padahal sama persis! tsktsktsk, untung gw ga jadi beli yg di PTC karena udah dibeli orang =p Di sana, gw udah dapet semuanya, kecuali stationary+belt buat skul+ mau beli accecories+vedora hat+curling iron+headset lagi, well maybe later when I'm there on my birthday with pocket full! Muahahaha *evil grin* :D And then we go home, and when we reached the parking lot, there's a car, Red Honda Jazz, that parked "sak karepe dewe". Masa parkir ga cukup sama mobilnya diparkirin aja, dia nya enak di tempat kemudi keluarnya lebar, yg disebelahnya kemudi alias di kemudi mobil gw, mepet soro! Sampe2 ga bisa dibuka! Gw tau, tu orang dateng cuma sendirian, but hey, THINK FIRST BEFORE ACT! GA TAU DIRI! GOBLOK! PARKIR ITU KIRA2! KALO EMANG GA BISA PARKIR, GA USAH PARKIR, GA USAH NYETIR, GA USAH PERGI! Mangkel gw -.- Akhirnya sama bokap gw di**** (sensor =p) dan I suggested my father to "gembosin ban-nya" buakaka, but untung bokap gw masih baek, ga dilakuin saranku, coba itu mobil gw, gw yg nyetir, GW GEMBOSIN BAN LO! -.-

the softlens

the watches

Mr. Teddy


*****


I wanna get a tatoo! A wing on my top back. Ahh I really really want it, but I don't think my parents *and of course my school* will allow it. Well maybe later when I'm college already -:((

*****



Kapan nih gw les nyetirnya ?! Sebelum SMA gw harus bisa nyetir. Kalo ga repot dan 'agak' malu =p Pokoknya harus ngerayu bokap buat ngebeliin laptop + les nyetir sebelum SMA, HARUS! =P

*****



Oh ya, yesterday was FATHER'S DAY. Gw udah tau sih benernya, cuma lupa posting+tweet aja, cuma di tumblr, haha jadi sorry late =p I just wanna say, I ♥ U DAD, and THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND GAVE TO ME :)

*****

I hate copycat! Udah baca kan tagline gw di atas, that everybody could glowing in their own way. So don't be copycat larrr, apalagi faker, it proofs you that you have nothing and ashamed on yourself! Nobody's perfect, and everybody have their excess which could beat their weakness and you must proud and keep it! Gw ampuni bagi si X *yg jumlahnya kira2 ada 5* who copied my style. Please, don't do the exact thing as I do, like you also buy what I buy and admitted it as your trademark, oh pleasee, you better find out your uniqueness and share it to the world! Be creative! Besides I feel pity on you, I feel sick too, I hate to be copied! Be yourself, find your own style and excess. Don't be a little waste with your 'followers' wannabe, be a trendestter not a follower!! You'll be more glowing in that way, I'm so sure :)

******

COPYCAT EXAMPLE
got it from : Mira's blog

STRING
a new girlsband from Indonesia *idk why Indo suffered korean wave's fever too, but please be original, I don't want Indo be a copycat and uncreative, because I'm Indonesian, and I'm not a copycat and hell yeah I'm creative =p* that totally a copycat! Who they copied ? So Nyeo Shi Dae (SNSD) a.k.a Girl's Generation, korean #1 girlsband. Ya meskipun gw ga suka sama SNSD because they're un-original too in the other way *they did plastic surgery, exc Tae Yeon I think, she's my idol and she's a natural beauty, eventhough I dislike her band*, but please, ga usah ngikut2! Apalagi ngikut nya SNSD yg most of them are b*tches, especially JESSICA JUNG! Oh pleasee, be original, be creative, don't shamed yourself! Dan untung mereka cuma ber5, jangan sampe ber9, waduh gawat itu, copycat banget -.- Well, gw ga ngebelain siapa2, gw juga minta maaf kalo ada kata2 yg salah bla bla bla, I just want them to be better, so don't be mad and judging me, especially S♥NE *snsd's fans united* Ok ?!


this is SNSD


from Run Devil Run

from Oh!

from Tell Me Your Wish

and this is their mv "Sweet Olala" yg merupakan copy-an dari mv-nya SNSD Oh!, Run Devil Run, Gee and Tell Me Your Wish, well gw suka Indonesia ada kemajuan, tapi jangan begini dong ?! :(



*****

I think today's end here, so see ya on the next post! ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY