Wednesday, October 13, 2010

another HW


stole this from .. uu forgot! ;p

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
well on BOTH of my knee, because of dewi, when we were running for PE exercises, she just hit me, and DANG, one other, when I was playing soccer and got tackled, and one another, I fell from pedicab (how stupid ?! yea i knw) 

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
my childhood pictures, Buddha's posters and some childish wallpaper (dang I hate the looks of my bedroom so bad!! so dmn childish grrr) 

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
a lot of people said that I do snore *that's embarassing -.-* 

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
R&B, Pop,Hip Hop, Rap, Jazz and Country

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
idk, my mom never told me about that

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
get a better grade and make my parents proud 

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
my junior high's bitches :(

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
friends and everybody around me 

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
180 cm/ 5,9

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
no, but I hv INSECTOPHOBIA  

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
no, I love darkness, it's the peacest condition ever 

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
no one can makes me cry, I cry because of myself, like feel sorry for myself, yea just like that 

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
that I'll fail in my future, can't fulfill my biggest dream and goals

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR COMBINATION DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
hair : black or dark brown or brown
 eyes : grey or blue, dmn hawt!

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
hell what ?! I'm a girl you moron, no girl proposes first btch!

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
coffee ofc

17. FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
CHEESE!!

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
beef lasagna, craving >< 

19. FAVOURITE COLOUR OF ALL TIME?
BLACK! and sometimes white   

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
hell what ?! i don't like fish so do not ask me  

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
surprise cake from TUIING TUIING! thank you so much guys! 

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
no at the moment haha 

23.ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
mean what?!

24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Zara! Forever 21 and Topshop 

25. FAVOURITE ACTORS/ACTRESSES?
actor : LOGAN LERMAN FOREVER BABY!!
actress : Taylor momsen! she's so fierce and edgy!

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
nope, I don't like pet, but I dream for a fox =p 

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
listen, I DON'T HAVE ANY! -.-

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
well idk, depends

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
13!

31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?
brunettes, sexier!

32. FAVOURITE QUOTE?
"There's no such thing as limits, they don't exist!" 

33. FAVOURITE PLACE?
somewhere peace, silent, cozy and lil' bit dark

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF INDONESIA?
yeaa (oh I know for now, the one who made this question is Indonesian!) 

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
anger, impatient, too cool, lazy, and sometimes selfish 

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
noopeee, wish I could meet LOGAN :(

37. FIRST JOB?
nope, I'm still a student you moron!

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
my habit! haha 

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
well not everyone i think, bcs some ppl died with no mate at all =p

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
 webcaming with this hot jerk there in NYC, he's so fckin' hawt! he dances like crazy! and his abs smokin'!! (sudah sudah =p)

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
nopeee

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
my tall huahahaha

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
nopee, but my parents were planned it for me and ofc I refused, I don't wanna be an ugly betty 

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
CANON EOS 550D, re-decorate my bedroom and a fcking hot ride! =p 

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
2, nate for the boy and analeigh for the girl =p 

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
yeaa ofc, i'm a daughter of a man ya'all need to knw! grrr you asked something hillarious! -.- 

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
drugs, sex, ciggaretes, drinks (sometimes that's ok, but everytimes THAT'S NOT OK!) and a jerk 

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
my bitches!! my classmates, the environment, the memories and funny-hilarious activities huahaha 

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
dove

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yeaa I'm proud of it, eventhough my handwriting just like a balloon that needs to be popped up asap =p

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
chicken baby! haha

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
a lot!! like lazyness, rude words (just count how much rude words I'd written on this post =p), careless, reckless, bla bla bla 

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
well sometimes, depends on what I should be jealoused on =p

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
ha ? well yea, but that's impossible dude!

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
yeaa sometimes, but don't be too much haha

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
yeaa ofc! the first look came from your appearance baby! don't smell shit, don't be too hairy or smth, don't 'save' too much fatness =p

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
uhh you really wanna know ?! this is like I opened my ace cards, and this is embarassing and so dmn rush! ok, I always say rude words, fck everybody up, the one that I'm angry at will get the worst, but everyone arounds me should be prepared too, I like to destroy or throw some things around me, yeaa I'm fcked up

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
LOSE BABY!!! i'm such a fatty who wants to lose wait so dmn bad! 

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
being a successful neuro surgeon, make my families and everybody arounds me happy, receive tons of loves and money ofc, having a great family and children =p 

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
my mom said that I didn't like some toy that much back then, but she said that my servants were my toy muahaha 

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
two hundred something

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
barney ? who's that ? (now I know it, but back then, hahaha you got to be kidding me, I liked powerpuff girls back then muahaha)

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? 
yeaaa, when I got mad or bad mood haha 

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
MASHED POTATOES BABY!

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
smartness, gorgeous.ness, tallness (is a must baby!), the 'click'.ness, the careness and humorous, the race, well for the religion and the wealth doesn't matter =p

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
lena, len, leena, leen, aleandro, tall, bla bla bla, feel free to call me with your 'nice' words haha 

67. FAVOURITE SUPER POWER?
teleport and future-mind reader! haha

68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
GLEE!! Gossip girls, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, ANTM, American Idol, ABDC, AGT, Castle, CSI, 90210, Heroes, and so much more haha

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
just let it go through 

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
chocolate, mocca, taro, vanilla, strawberry, cookies, oreo, lemon, mint, green tea, bla bla bla so much more! hha 

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
yeaaa, thanks to God

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
noo, my PC is downstair @ my computer's room and a laptop 

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
sleep earlier or I won't wake up tomorrow for school -.-

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
LA for 25-40 and the rest Paris

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
um idk ?!

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The Club Battle from LP, JC bla bla bla, this is the songs that PJ listened to me with his superb dance moves, and I just realized yesterday that this song is the OST of Street Dance haha 

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
mineral water

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my mom

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
his height huahaha 

81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE?
thing to hate but favorite ?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE?! -.-

82. FAVOURITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
mixed of summer and rainy, and we'll get a warm! hahaha

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF CANDY?
mint and the super hot one haha 

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
well idk, this is a tough question

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR
PURE black (you know what I'm saying, PURE! so ask me no more whether I dye my hair or not grrr)

86. EYE COLOUR?
deep black

89. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?
um with italian-american-chinese-indonesian-japanese foods provide inside haha 

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
hell yea! who can resist sushi ?! haha

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
yeaa, but I played the DVDs not the channels haha 

92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
chinese new year (angpao!! imma rich girl hahaha) and my bday! haha 

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
nopee (how sucks I am ?! *sob*) 

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
i don't care dude!

95. KISSES OR HUGS?
both, depends lah haha 

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
relationship ofc!! dude this is east not west! haha 

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
um meatball ?! huh?

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
no, never! imma hardworker woman! or you can say a doctor ?! haha

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
currently, don't read any haha

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?
playin! haha *ups*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY