Tuesday, October 12, 2010

homework


stole this from sourapple again =p

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
um home ? what profpic exactly ?! -.-
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
pajamas
3. What is your current problem?
my school, my grade-scores and my future esp
4. What makes you happy most?
when I get my freedom even just a little bit, got trust by everyone, my goals reached, my works appreciated, and when I'm eating! huahahha
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Pass Out
6. Any celeb you would marry?
LOGAN WADE LERMAN!! *wishuntildead*
7. Name someone with the same month of birthday as you?and why?
Mijoyo, Lisa, Celine, a lot!! haha and they're all friends of mine :)
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
large audience? um ever, but I forgot when (but not that 'large' like american idol or smthg =p)
9. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
yeaa ofc!! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS is sick baby!!! I love spongebob so freakin' bad!
10. Do you speak any language?and what language/s?
Indonesian mixed Javanese mixed Betawi, English good enough and Chinese bad enough (hell yea I'm not good at it)
11. Do you ever watch MTV?
yeaa ofc

Chapter1 :

1. Surname:
Lasmono or Lukito ? idk ask my daddy! he just gave me Lukito when I was a child and Lasmono for now, so which one is right idk =p
2. Nickname (s) (for friends):
lena, len, tall, white, aleandro
3. Current location:
computer's room
4. Eye color:
deep black
5. Do you get along well with your parents?:
well idk, sometimes, depends on the situation


Chapter 2: Favorites

1. Ice cream:
chocolate, mocca, vanilla, lemon, ferrero-rochers, oreo, strawberry, taro, green tea and so much more
2. Shampoo / conditioner:
dove, i don't use conditioner
3. Person:
my bitches!! my classmates, families, relatives, fellas 

Chapter 3: Do You ...

1. love your idol?
ofc, I LOVE LOGAN LERMAN LIKE UH!
2. Call people back?
sometimes, but usually I text 'em first
3. Believe in love?
yes, but not that deep i think =p

Chapter 4: what,who is/are your favorite....

1. what are your favorite foods?
everything! exc particular vegetables and weirdo foods like cockroaches or jengkol (dmn who wants anyway -.-)
2. what color do you like most? and why?
* black, fierce-simple-easy to be mixed n matched-fierce-and makes me slimmer
* white, simple-clean

3. what are your favorite subjects?
english!! 

HOW I END MY SENTENCES

1. I love:
everything around me that God gave me, they're the best presents ever!
2. I don't understand:
what's life for and about
3. Life is full of:
question
4. I get annoyed very quickly when:
i have to wait, i don't get what i want (how selfish, yea i know it), things getting annoying ofc =p
5. Parties are :
time to eat for free! buahaha =p
6. Tomorrow is a/an:
secret-present
7. If I had a million dollars:
FERRARI BABY! COME HERE TO MAMA! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY